9.26- Attaching yourself to someone who knows how to handle dangerous situations is very wise.

 9.26-

Attaching yourself to someone who knows how to handle dangerous situations is very wise.
George Bush, 41, jumped out of airplanes to celebrate birthdays, but he was attached to a super expert.
As I prepare for my future I am preparing for some dangerous moments. I too have a birthday approaching and a dangerous prep for a flight. A flight of my soul.
I too am connected to a super expert. He is the one we date our years by. About 2024 years ago he proved he knows how handle all dangers in finishing well including the final flight which goes up instead of down.
I'm attached to him for my flight into the unknown and I feel safe in his arms.

John 14
14 “Do not let your heart be troubled; [a]believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many [b]rooms; if that were not so[c]I would have told you, because I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I am coming again and will take you to Myself, so that where I am, there you also will be. And you know the way where I am going.” Thomas *said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going; how do we know the way?” Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father except through Me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8.1- The spread of kindness is a way to comfort people.

4.2- The right kind of freedom versus the wrong kind of freedom.

4.6- After a great success the is a bit of a danger that comes next.