9.23- Love and lavish giving go together.

 9.23-

Love and lavish giving go together. Nothing as lavish as one who lays down his life for his friends. Over 300 first responders gave their lives on 9/11.

John 10.

11 “I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep. 12 He who is a hired hand, and not a shepherd, who is not the owner of the sheep, sees the wolf coming, and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf snatches them and scatters the flock. 13 He flees because he is a hired hand and does not care about the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd, and I know My own, and My own know Me, 15 just as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16 And I have other sheep that are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will listen to My voice; and they will become one flock, with one shepherd. 17 For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it back. 18 No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8.31- You can find someone to tell you what you want to hear.

8.28- The kingdom of God is spiritual. It is not something you can observe with physical eyes.

8.27- When you pray it is good to be sure that you believe that is the will of God. Can you see God wanting to bless you with this? Can you imagine it happening? Then pray for it and believe that he is doing it. Forgive anyone you have anything against. Thank God for giving you what you prayed for and move forward.