Thanks For What You Have Done


I wish to thank my blog readers here.  On January 1, 2013 I made a promise to do all that I could to have a post on it on a daily basis.  The thought was to try to point people to the life of Jesus to encourage them.  This has been so refreshing for me because many of you decided to look deeply into Jesus life this year also and I just wanted to thank you.  I suspect some of you have forwarded my site to others who might be hungry for connection with Jesus.  If so, I appreciate that.  If you have time and wish to comment on the time of day you reflect upon Jesus I would appreciate it.

Larry Wishard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see