Why am I stuck?


Day of Year: 26

Date: 1.26.14

Jesus Reading (Ten Minutes): Matthew 9.1-8

+ Rest of New Testament:  Acts 13-44-52

+Psalm of the Day: Psalm 21.

+Proverb of the Day: Proverb 3.33-35

+Rest of Old Testament: Exodus 5,6

Favorite Verse: Matthew 9.And some of the scribes said [b]to themselves, “This fellow blasphemes.” And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Why are you thinking evil in your hearts? Which is easier, to say, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Get up, and walk’?

Thought for the day: To believe that Jesus cannot forgive you and help you to move on is an evil thought.  I find myself at times rebellious and unwilling to do what is in my own best interest.  What is the source of this resistance?  I am not sure but it might be just our human nature.  It needs to be overcome so that we can enjoy the greatest life that we can have.  Let Jesus forgive you and allow Him to help you move instead of being stuck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see