Are you lame? Do you feel ignored?


Day of Year: 59

Date: 2.28.14



Favorite Verse: Matthew 15.30
30 And [o]large crowds came to Him, bringing with them those who were lame, crippled, blind, mute, and many others, and they laid them down at His feet; and He healed them.
Thought for the day: Do you have a problem being lame like I do.  For the first fifty-nine years of my life I never knew what it was like to be lame. 

Then I broke my right ankle. After it was x-rayed, the doctor said it has been broken at least three times.  "You will no longer be able to jog, play basketball or baseball. Those activities are over. You have osteoarthritis in the right ankle. Put an orthodic in your shoes and a brace on your ankle and hopefully you will be able to walk."  

I walked out with a broken spirit.  I am lame.  Have you noticed how people relate to handicapped people? 
Probably not unless you have been there. 
Jesus was a magnate for the lame because He loved them. 


Jesus Reading (Ten Minutes): Matthew 15.29-31

+ Rest of New Testament: Acts 26.1-23

+Psalm of the Day: Psalm 44.1-7

+Proverb of the Day: Proverbs 10.18-21

+Rest of Old Testament: Numbers 5,6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see