4.21-"You can like what you do or dislike what you do. I have chosen to like what I do

4.21-

"You can like what you do or dislike what you do. I have chosen to like what I do." Barbara Bush

Our family has always chosen to like what we do. This been a gift from God to have joy in our work.

Ecclesiastes 6.
There is an evil that I have seen under the sun, and it lies heavy on mankind: a man to whom God gives wealth, possessions, and honor, so that he lacks nothing of all that he desires, yet God does not give him power to enjoy them, but a stranger enjoys them. This is vanity; it is a grievous evil.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see