6.28- Do these questions trouble you?

6.28-

Where do people who are children of God from all nations go when they die?
Do these kind of questions trouble you?

John 14.
Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.

This is the source of my hope in all situations. Not money, power or politics of any nation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see