7.14-Living in "Favor Atmosphere"

7.14-

All of my grandparents were people of peace. Their homes were nice, clean and orderly but showed no love of money. A "favor atmosphere" has been a non-negotiable for 71 years of my home life. We were blessed to grow up in a rich nation and home from a world perspective. We learned that we must use this opportunity in a responsible way. There were moments of pain to establish years of calm. Home is a place of hyper rest not chaos.

Psalm 30.5
For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see