8.15-Who determines what is loving or not? God's word. When things get shaken and are gone what remains?

8.15-



Scripture informs what loyalty and love for these look like.  Scripture is what gives us power and Scripture is what remains after everything else has gone including a family or a nation.

Trust God for guidance and words to say when you are drug into court and other places for your stand.

Trust God for words.  His words remain when all else is gone.

Mark 13

30 Truly I say to you, this [r]generation will not pass away until all these things take place. 31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away. 32 But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see