10.19-Careful about judging occupational people groups together.

10.19-

 
Great citizens of great nations do not pre judge their leaders negatively.  Proper honor is given to the office regardless of the man or woman.  They understand that authorities are set up by God for the benefit of the people.
In a civil country people treat each other the way they want to be treated.
Some military leaders have more faith that most because they know the power of words.



Matthew 7.
“Do not judge so that you will not be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and [a]by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how [b]can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ and behold, the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

We see Christians avoiding prejudging an occupation as being bad people. Soldiers. Carpenters.  Fishermen. Tentmakers.  All can be useful to God. 


Matthew 7.
12 “In everything, therefore, [i]treat people the same way you want [j]them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

Matthew 8.
And when [e]Jesus entered Capernaum, a centurion came to Him, imploring Him, and saying, “[f]Lord, my [g]servant is [h]lying paralyzed at home, fearfully tormented.” Jesus *said to him, “I will come and heal him.” But the centurion said, “[i]Lord, I am not worthy for You to come under my roof, but just [j]say the word, and my [k]servant will be healed. For I also am a man under authority, with soldiers under me; and I say to this one, ‘Go!’ and he goes, and to another, ‘Come!’ and he comes, and to my slave, ‘Do this!’ and he does it.” 10 Now when Jesus heard this, He marveled and said to those who were following, “Truly I say to you, I have not found such great faith [l]with anyone in Israel. 11 I say to you that many will come from east and west, and [m]recline at the table with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven; 12 but the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into the outer darkness; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” 13 And Jesus said to the centurion, “Go; [n]it shall be done for you as you have believed.” And the [o]servant was healed that very [p]moment.
 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see