11.5-The word of God remains when all else is gone.

11.5-

The word of God remains when all else is gone.

That beautiful temple in Jerusalem was predicted to be torn down.   The temple in our hearts and the temple in the body of Christ remains forever.

What remains is the word of Jesus.

Matthew 24.
32 “Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near; 33 so, you too, when you see all these things, [u]recognize that [v]He is near, right at the [w]door. 34 Truly I say to you, this [x]generation will not pass away until all these things take place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see