4.1-It is better to go through open doors that to bang our heads against doors not meant to open for us.

4.1-
-It is better to go through open doors that to bang our heads against doors not meant to open for us.

It is important that we stay aligned as God's children with His purposes and His plans for our lives.

When we align with being the best we can be at what God has shaped us to become then He can bless us over and over again.

John 15.
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. My Father is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit, and so [d]prove to be My disciples. Just as the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you; abide in My love. 10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love. 11 These things I have spoken to you so that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be made full.

Romans 8.
26 In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words; 27 and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the [j]saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that [k]God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

Philippians 
1.
  For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

Acts 16.
They passed through the [c]Phrygian and Galatian region, having been forbidden by the Holy Spirit to speak the word in [d]Asia; and after they came to Mysia, they were trying to go into Bithynia, and the Spirit of Jesus did not permit them; and passing by Mysia, they came down to Troas. A vision appeared to Paul in the night: a man of Macedonia was standing and appealing to him, and saying, “Come over to Macedonia and help us.” 10 When he had seen the vision, immediately we sought to [e]go into Macedonia, concluding that God had called us to preach the gospel to them.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see