2.3= If you want to be a leader

 2.3=

If you want to be a leader you must be willing to carry the suffering of others.

Matthew 20.

20 Then the mother of James and John, the sons of Zebedee, brought them to Jesus and respectfully asked a favor.

21 “What is your request?” he asked. She replied, “In your Kingdom, will you let my two sons sit on two thrones[c] next to yours?”

22 But Jesus told her, “You don’t know what you are asking!” Then he turned to James and John and asked them, “Are you able to drink from the terrible cup I am about to drink from?”

“Yes,” they replied, “we are able!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see