9.29- The promises of Jesus to His brothers and sisters

 9.29-

The promises of Jesus to His brothers and sisters
I can promise that when your work is finished I will come and take you home to the perfect place for you.
I can promise we will be with each other forever.
I can promise that my way of life is the way to that place. The hymns of worship and the fellowship of God’s children will reveal to you the way of life that pleases our Father in heaven. Simple enough for a child to understand and in fact they understand it better than many adults. This way of life is the thing I learned from the Father before I came to earth.
I can promise you that I love big audacious plans that bring glory to our Father.
I can promise that I will give you the Spirit of truth to get your through this world of lies.
I cannot promise that the world will not accept you.
I can promise I will be with you and in you and you in me.
I can promise I will not leave you.
I can promise you will be more alive than ever as you do what I led you into.
I can promise you will know that I made it back to heaven.
I can promise our Father will love you as you walk in this way.
I can promise you that you will see that prayer works.
I can promise you that obedience to the commands of God work for the good.
I can promise that I will keep teaching you and reminding you of what you need each day.
I can promise that I will not lose any person who died with faith in me.
I cannot promise that the prince of this world will not leave you alone without temptations.
Jesus

John 14.
14 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see