5.23- I met a new business partner yesterday.

 5.23-

I met a new business partner yesterday. We are working to make a smooth path for each other to succeed and enjoy our lives.
Our life is like a morning dew on the grass or a morning fog. It is quickly gone. If I have 10 years or 10 months or 10 days to live I plan to partner with folks who want a smooth path for their work for the benefit of their family, friends and all mankind.
On a good day I don't have any boast in my heart that I have done this perfectly in my life. I have messed up and made the road to have a pothole at times. What do have is partners that trusted that my intention was good and we tried again and made it better.

Luke 3.

As it is written in the book of the words of Isaiah the prophet:

“A voice of one calling in the wilderness,
‘Prepare the way for the Lord,
    make straight paths for him.
Every valley shall be filled in,
    every mountain and hill made low.
The crooked roads shall become straight,
    the rough ways smooth.
And all people will see God’s salvation.’”[a]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see