11,13- There are times when we are disappointed,

 11,13-

There are times when we are disappointed, but we must be careful not to allow this to lead to a state of constant discouragement.
We want and need encouragement from family, friends and God. There are times when our relationship with God feeds and nourishes our bond with family and friends.
There are other times when no one can be there to strengthen us but God. I have found he never fails to encourage us when we ask him and give him time and rest in his grace, mercy and peace.
Once David had everyone turn against him and Scripture says he strengthened himself in God.

2 Timothy 4.
16 At my first defense no one supported me, but all deserted me; may it not be counted against them. 17 But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that through me the proclamation might [g]be fully accomplished, and that all the Gentiles might hear; and I was rescued out of the lion’s mouth. 18 The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed, and will [h]bring me safely to His heavenly kingdom; to [i]Him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see