1.30- When I see little powerless animals I see the love of the designer of the big universe

 1.30-

When I see little powerless animals I see the love of the designer of the big universe. He wants us to speak in little words that build people up in a big way. When people tell me words of a compliment type, I store them away in my heart for the long winter when self doubt vacuums the love and confidence out of me.
This squirrel pointed me to God this morning without a word. Short sentences with clear words are the best sentences. The best devotional posts are the shortest.

Hebrews 13.
13 Let love of the brothers and sisters continue. 
May be an image of chipmunk
All reactions:
Denise Cross, Carol Wishard and 10 others

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see