2.26- The front porch. This 92 degree February day is a nice surprise.

 2.26-

The front porch. This 92 degree February day is a nice surprise. We used the swing for cooling off and conversation. Mom and dad would greet us here when we arrived for summer vacation. Mom shelled peas here. Dad and mom visited our big city cousins who dropped by and caught up on family memories. When we left not sure if we would see each other again they would wave goodbye. Front porch memories, Rich and precious.

Philippians 1.
I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always offering prayer with joy in my every prayer for you all, in view of your [c]participation in the gospel from the first day until now. For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work [d]among you will complete it [e]by the day of Christ Jesus. [f]For it is only right for me to feel this way about you all, because I have you in my heart, since both in my [g]imprisonment and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel, you all are [h]partakers of grace with me. For God is my witness, how I long for you all with the [i]affection of Christ Jesus. And this I pray, that your love may overflow still more and more in real knowledge and all discernment, 10 so that you may [j]discover the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and blameless for the day of Christ; 11 having been filled with the fruit of righteousness which comes through Jesus Christ, for the glory and praise of God.
May be an image of 4 people and people smiling
All reactions:
Amy Wishard Goggins, Tom Wishard and 16 others

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see