4.13- Joy is the strength of families that flourish. One of our favorite songs has this line.

 4.13-

Joy is the strength of families that flourish. One of our favorite songs has this line. "My cup overflows".
The secret superpower of the runners of the Ironman triathlon of the spiritual journey is a banquet of deep satisfaction regardless of circumstance.
Yes, living in this life there are tribulations but in the midst of these there is full abundant joy.
A man who was in a inner prison which was a hard place to be after being beaten for doing the right thing. They were overflowing with celebration of life praise and the was an earthquake. A man who was super depressed asked how to live in such a state of upbeat instead of down beat.
The answer. Believe in way of life taught by the carpenter who had learned to make an easy yoke for those working with him. Hope in every situation. This our joyful religion. Downbeat religion is not true religion.

John 17
13 “I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them. 
All reactions:
Denise Cross, Carol Wishard and 6 others

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see