4.18- Discipline. Do you like correction?

 4.18-

Discipline. Do you like correction? The wise men of the ages have said that fools hate correction. By its nature it is unpleasant at the time, but over time it trains us to be the best we can be. I can't say I have enjoyed the trips to the woodshed, but usually I deserved more correction that I received. The people I have in my life who have been willing and able to give me strong and effective course correction are cherished friends.


Proverbs 15.


10 Stern discipline awaits anyone who leaves the path;
    the one who hates correction will die.

11 Death and Destruction[a] lie open before the Lord
    how much more do human hearts!

12 Mockers resent correction,
    so they avoid the wise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see