A tribute to my friend Dennis Crawford

We went to Houston to be with the family of my beloved friend, Denis Crawford, who passed last weekend.  Dennis was a great lover of people and a special blessing to Sheila and me.   Dennis went to ministry school with us and for many years was a great spokesman for God.  His daughter, Denise Rosier, made the comment at the family memorial service that her dad cared for "strays".  Indeed Jesus taught him to love the homeless and the troubled.  He and his wife Anna took them into their home many times.  Their family was used by Jesus to make a positive difference.  Our prayer is for the comfort of God to Anna, the children and grandchildren.  He will be missed.  The picture is of Anna and Dennis' son, Dusty,with Sheila and me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see