Thank God for EMT's and ER workers.

5.18.14
Day 138


Favorite Verse: Mark 6.
55 and ran about that whole country and began to carry here and there on their pallets those who were sick, to [ab]the place they heard He was.

Thought for the day:
Last year I fell down and couldn't get up.  My wife called 911 and firemen came and picked me up and took me to the ER where they started to diagnose my torn quad and broken knee cap.  Those of us in need come to appreciate EMT's and other friends who help us.  Say a prayer of thanks today for EMT's and ER workers for  the great work they do.

The beautiful lady to Sheila's right in the above picture is our good friend, Dr. Andrea Jones and her husband, Marc Jones. Andrea has spent many hard days and nights in an ER helping people through hard times.

Jesus Reading (Ten Minutes):  Mark 6.53-56
+ Rest of New Testament:1 Corinthians 10.1-13
+Psalm of the Day: Psalm 90.1-12
+Proverb of the Day: Proverbs 15.10
+Rest of Old Testament: 2 Samuel  16,17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see