6.26-Words can nourish the soul

6.26-

Wednesday I went to the health club to work out with weights to improve my leg strength and balance.  Two different guys came up to me who normally just say hi, but this time both of them took extra time to tell me about themselves and ask about how I was doing.  This surprised me and I was greatly uplifted and encouraged.  If you had asked them did they do anything special to help people today they would probably say, "No."



Proverbs 10.

21 The lips of the righteous nourish many,
    but fools die for lack of sense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see