6.24-Clean cups

6.24-

I made a mistake. I used two clean cups, inside and outside. I put in fresh coffee. I put in milk that was out of date when I had fresh milk. It didn't look right. It didn't taste right.
What should I do?
Pour in more fresh milk?
No.
Pour out the coffee. Pour out the milk. Get clean cups. Get fresh coffee. Get fresh milk. It looks good. It tastes good. Application life lesson. More later maybe...

Mark 7.
18 “Are you so dull?” he asked. “Don’t you see that nothing that enters a person from the outside can defile them? 19 For it doesn’t go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body.” (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods clean.)
20 He went on: “What comes out of a person is what defiles them. 21 For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder, 22 adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. 23 All these evils come from inside and defile a person.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see