3.11-Jesus understands the cold heartedness of humans.

3.11-
Jesus experienced the dividing up of the one thing he ever owned, a seamless robe.  If you think of someone dividing up your property it is good that Jesus understands the cold heartedness of humans. 


John 19.
24 So they said to one another, “Let us not tear it, but cast lots for it, to decide whose it shall be”; this was to fulfill the Scripture: “They divided My outer garments among them, and for My clothing they cast [n]lots.” 25 Therefore the soldiers did these things.

Psalm 22.
My strength is dried up like a potsherd,
And my tongue cleaves to my jaws;
And You lay me [m]in the dust of death.
16 For dogs have surrounded me;
[n]A band of evildoers has encompassed me;
[o]They pierced my hands and my feet.
17 I can count all my bones.
They look, they stare at me;
18 They divide my garments among them,
And for my clothing they cast lots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see