3.9- You can live in this world and be blessed with friends.

3.9-
You can live in this world and be blessed with friends.  Now the very best of friends will at times fail  us because we are human and imperfect.  Then we might have a friend who is weak like Judas and betrays us.  Jesus understands.  He was destined to be God came to earth to be able to understand and tell our Father in heaven how it is.


John 13.
18 I do not speak of all of you. I know the ones I have chosen; but it is that the Scripture may be fulfilled, ‘He who eats My bread has lifted up his heel against Me.’ 19 From now on I am telling you before it comes to pass, so that when it does occur, you may believe that I am He. 20 Truly, truly, I say to you, he who receives whomever I send receives Me; and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.”

Psalm 41.

Even my close friend in whom I trusted,
Who ate my bread,
Has lifted up his heel against me.

10 But You, O Lord, be gracious to me and raise me up,
That I may repay them.
11 By this I know that You are pleased with me,
Because my enemy does not shout in triumph over me.
12 As for me, You uphold me in my integrity,
And You set me in Your presence forever.
13 Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel,
From everlasting to everlasting.
Amen and Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see