5.24-I can choose my thoughts.

5.24-

Today I am grateful.
I can meditate on what I see in nature.
I can remember the things I have seen.
I can choose my thoughts.
I can be grateful for the blessings I have.
Food. Clean water. Good health care. Good health. Good relationships with family and friends.
My house is dry when it rains and cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
My mattress is soft and easy to sleep on.
My country has laws that keep things orderly rather than chaotic in my community, state and nation.
My world includes the ability to receive communication from people who are distant from me but who matter to me. Letters can be delivered by the mailman in days or text in seconds.
I have access to information with great width, depth and breadth than ever in the history of man.
I am blessed.
Larry Wishard
5.22.20


Philippians 4.
Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is [e]lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, [f]dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see