7.14- When I got up early this morning

7.14-

When I got up early this morning I wondered what I was supposed to read and reflect upon. Prayer requests we had heard lately had been a bit overwhelming. A good friend is a worker in a senior apartment complex that has had its first Covid 19 case which frightens all of us.

I decided to meditate over some words given about 2020 years ago. Just keep on loving God and people.

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.” Jesus

"Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us,
to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations [n]forever and ever. Amen.

For this reason I also suffer these things, but I am not ashamed; for I know whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him [h]until that day." The Apostle Paul

It doesn’t really matter the size of the challenge. What matters is that our God is able.


Hebrews 13.

Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, “I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you,” so that we confidently say,

The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid.
What will man do to me?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see