9.24- As for me and my house....

 9.24-

It has been common for football watching to be a main activity for many generations of guys in our family.  It requires strength and perseverance and teamwork and many things that we believe in.  Here is left to right. Jeff Wishard, me and Jared Wishard and Ralph Self.

Joshua 24.

14 “Now, therefore, [g]fear the Lord and serve Him in sincerity and [h]truth; and put away the gods which your fathers served beyond the [i]River and in Egypt, and serve the Lord. 15 If it is disagreeable in your sight to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve: whether the gods which your fathers served which were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living; but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see