12.1- Our prayers are often not easy.

 12.1-

 

We pray for people and God sends us as an answer to our prayers for them.

 

Our prayers are often not easy.  They come in the midst of our own brokeness and our family issues.  

Job 23.

23 Then Job [a]replied,

“Even today my complaint is rebellion;
[b]His hand is heavy despite my groaning.
“Oh that I knew where I might find Him,
That I might come to His seat!
“I would present my case before Him
And fill my mouth with arguments.
“I would learn the words which He would [c]answer,
And perceive what He would say to me.
“Would He contend with me by the greatness of His power?
No, surely He would pay attention to me.
“There the upright would reason with Him;
And I [d]would be delivered forever from my Judge.

“Behold, I go forward but He is not there,
And backward, but I cannot perceive Him;
When He acts on the left, I cannot behold Him;
He turns on the right, I cannot see Him.
10 “But He knows the [e]way I take;
When He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see