12.3- Businesses that hurt people will go down.

 12.3-

 Businesses that hurt people will go down.  Those that help people will increase.  There are dangers in certain business situations such where people get drunk and then get in a car and drive.  That would not be a good business for a godly person.

Proverbs 23.


31 Do not look on the wine when it is red,
When it [s]sparkles in the cup,
When it goes down smoothly;
32 At the last it bites like a serpent
And stings like a viper.
33 Your eyes will see strange things
And your [t]mind will utter perverse things.
34 And you will be like one who lies down in the [u]middle of the sea,
Or like one who lies down on the top of a [v]mast.
35 “They struck me, but I did not become [w]ill;
They beat me, but I did not know it.
When shall I awake?
I will seek [x]another drink.”

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see