12.21- I once was given a beautiful ring by my sister.

 12.21-

 I once was given a beautiful ring by my sister. I wanted to find a buried treasure so I buried the ring in the middle of a cotton field thinking I would later come back with someone and find it and show how "lucky" I was. I never found it. I needed to remember that I was "blessed" to have been given a sister who would give me a ring like that.

 

Matthew 13.

44 “The kingdom of heaven is like a treasure hidden in the field, which a man found and hid again; and from [aa]joy over it he goes and sells everything that he has, and buys that field.

A Costly Pearl

45 “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking fine pearls, 46 and upon finding one pearl of great value, he went and sold everything that he had and bought it.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see