12.24-REFLECTIONS ON JOHN 10 • CHRISTMAS 2005

 12.24-

My Best Friend

LARRY WISHARD • REFLECTIONS ON JOHN 10 • CHRISTMAS 2005

He is direct. Straight up. Up front.

He knows my name, but does not use it to flatter and manipulate.

He loves at all times, but his love stands out in times of adversity.

He leads in the direction I need to go.

He loves me as I am, but does not leave me as I am. I find myself wanting to spend more and more time with Him.

He is a gate of wisdom. I find myself wanting to ask what He thinks of any major decision.

He has been in my life for many years, helping me through many stages of my family life.

He has added value over and over.

He has taught me to guard the resources I have been given.

He has taught me to not make a vow, rather than make one and not keep it. Promise less than you can deliver.

He has taught me not to love money, but rather enjoy my work.

He is my mentor.

He knows me and allows me to know Him.

He always has room at the table for one more guest.

He is a take-charge person in times adversity. He turns a bad situation into a good one.

He is not liked by some people, but greatly respected by others.

He is able to give peace and security to those who entrust their secret struggles to Him.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see