8.11- I have a couple of cousins who have covid.

 8.11-

I have a couple of cousins who have covid.  I heard today a friend has covid.  Dallas and Fort Worth have been overwhelmed in our ER's and our hospitals.  Austin has run out of ICU beds. Our security cannot be in our own health.  It cannot be in our nation.  It cannot even be in the security of our world.  The security we can have is God who created this world.  He is a lover of His creation.  We, human beings, were created in His image.  He is love.  He has shown us in the life of His Son Jesus that there is security in Jesus' word. Let us turn to God in prayer and appeal to Him for help and guidance and healing and comfort. 

Mark 13.

 31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see