8.12- According to the teachings I have read about and in the Jewish faith

 8.12-

According to the teachings I have read about and in the Jewish faith there is an emphasis on God's care for the poor.  I know that Jesus said that when you serve the poor you are serving God.  The poor represent God.  The giving to the poor is a way to show your heart for the things of God.  Cornelius was a gentile man who cared for the poor and God saw His gifts as a sign of an open heart for the message of God's love and mercy.  He sent Peter, a follower of Jesus to speak to him.  Here is the sermon.


Acts 10.

34 Opening his mouth, Peter said:

“I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality, 35 but in every nation the one who [v]fears Him and [w]does what is right is acceptable to Him. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see