11.29- There are things that only God knows.

 11.29-

There are things that only God knows.  There are revealed things that are given to His children to know.  He reveals to us the best kind of life. For those of us who have chosen to follow Jesus there is a path of life that is very different from the world's way of doing things. We must be real about who we are and where we are in life.  If we are lame and want to be healed then we must be honest about what we want.  If we are blind then we want to ask Jesus, the great healer, to heal us.  He knows what is best and His timing and His ways of building our life are beyond our own ability to understand.  Our hearts need to be open to Jesus with all the honesty we can muster.  Job was this kind of man and God used him as a great teacher.

Job 27.

27 Job again took up his discourse and said,

“As God lives, who has taken away my right,
And the Almighty, who has embittered my soul,
For as long as 
[a]life is in me,
And the 
[b]breath of God is in my nostrils,
My lips certainly will not speak unjustly,
Nor will my tongue mutter deceit.
Far be it from me that I should declare you right;
Until I die, I will not 
[c]give up my integrity.
I have kept hold of my righteousness and will not let it go.
My heart does not rebuke any of my days.

The State of the Godless

“May my enemy be as the wicked,
And 
[d]my opponent as the criminal.
For what is the hope of the godless when he makes an end of life,
When God requires his 
[e]life?
Will God hear his cry
When distress comes upon him?
10 Or will he take pleasure in the Almighty?
Will he call on God at all times?
11 I will instruct you in the 
[f]power of God;
What is with the Almighty I will not conceal.
12 Behold, all of you have seen it;
Why then do you talk of nothing?

13 “This is the portion of a wicked person from God,
And the inheritance which tyrants receive from the Almighty:
14 Though his sons are many, 
[g]they are destined for the sword;
And his descendants will not be satisfied with bread.
15 His survivors will be buried because of the plague,
And 
[h]their widows will not be able to weep.
16 Though he piles up silver like dust,
And prepares garments as plentiful as the clay,
17 He may prepare it, but the righteous will wear it
And the innocent will divide the silver.
18 He has built his house like the 
[i]spider’s web,
Or a hut which the watchman has made.
19 He lies down rich, but never 
[j]again;
He opens his eyes, and it no longer exists.
20 Terrors overtake him like a flood;
A storm steals him away in the night.
21 The east wind carries him away, and he is gone;
For it sweeps him away from his place.
22 For it will hurl at him without mercy;
He will certainly try to flee from its 
[k]power.
23 People will 
[l]clap their hands at him,
And will whistle at him from their places.

Jesus is our forever king.

Ezekiel 37.24,25

24 “And My servant David will be king over them, and they will all have one shepherd; and they will walk in My ordinances, and keep My statutes and [j]follow them. 25 And they will live on the land that I gave to My servant Jacob, in which your fathers lived; and they will live on it, they, and their sons and their sons’ sons, forever; and My servant David will be their leader forever. 

Ezekiel 38.

17 ‘This is what the Lord God says: “Are you the one of whom I spoke in former days through My servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied in those days for many years that I would bring you against them? 

Jesus as my leader in life I know that I want to be the best I can be encourager, helper and healer of hearts and spirits seven days a week.

I want to be an encourager, helper and healer seven days a week.

Luke 14.

14 It happened that when He went into the house of one of the [a]leaders of the Pharisees on the Sabbath to eat bread, they were watching Him [b]closely. And [c]there in front of Him was a man suffering from [d]edema. And Jesus responded and said to the [e]lawyers and [f]Pharisees, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath, or not?” But they kept silent. And He took hold of him and healed him, and sent him away. And He said to them, [g]Which one of you will have a son or an ox fall into a well, and will not immediately pull him out on a Sabbath day?” And they could offer no reply to this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see