3.20- Fire alarm. Since 11.29.21 until today we have been dealing with fire alarm problems.

 3.20-

Fire alarm. Since 11.29.21 until today we have been dealing with fire alarm problems. We called the company to replace a florescent light transformer. Our house had old fire alarms and they suggested replacing them. They did.
Then we had a recurring false alarm. Waited a couple of weeks for an appointment. Then when the man was gone five minutes a different alarm malfunctioned.
I called them back. They came and he is replacing this alarm. All have been nice and doing the best they can.
I wonder what would happen if my alarm went off and I assumed no fire and there was a fire.
Is my heart/soul alarm beeping to warn of a danger to my spiritual walk and I ignore it. I hope not.
Lord help me to be sensitive to your warnings and respond well.

1 Timothy 1.
18 This command I entrust to you, Timothy, my [k]son, in accordance with the prophecies previously made concerning you, that by them you fight the good fight, 19 keeping faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected and suffered shipwreck in regard to [l]their faith. 20 [m]Among these are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan, so that they will be taught not to blaspheme.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see