3.30- Our cleansing from Jesus is the key to our partnership with Him.

 3.30-

Our cleansing from Jesus is the key to our partnership with Him.  The more we seek Him the more we love Him.  The more we love Him the more we obey Him from the right motives.

It is the grace and mercy of God that brings us peace.

It is the mercy of God that motivates deep heart and soul transformation from the caterpillar of the fleshly  into the butterfly of the spiritual realm.

John 13.

So He *came to Simon Peter. He *said to Him, “Lord, You are washing my feet?” Jesus answered and said to him, “What I am doing, you do not realize right now, but you will understand later.” Peter *said to Him, “Never shall You wash my feet!” Jesus answered him, “If I do not wash you, you have no [b]place with Me.” Simon Peter *said to Him, “Lord, then wash not only my feet, but also my hands and my head!”


Romans 12.

12 Therefore I urge you, brothers and sisters, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living and holy sacrifice, [a]acceptable to God, which is your [b]spiritual service of worship. And do not be conformed to this [c]world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may [d]prove what the will of God is, that which is good and [e]acceptable and perfect.


1 Timothy 1.

Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus according to the commandment of God our Savior, and of Christ Jesus, who is our hope,

To Timothy, my true [a]son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.

Just as I urged you [b]upon my departure for Macedonia, to remain on at Ephesus so that you would instruct certain people not to teach strange doctrines, nor to [c]pay attention to myths and endless genealogies, which give rise to useless speculation rather than advance [d]the plan of God, which is by faith, so I urge you now. But the goal of our [e]instruction is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from a sincere faith. Some people have strayed from these things and have turned aside to fruitless discussion, wanting to be teachers of the Law, even though they do not understand either what they are saying or the matters about which they make confident assertions.

But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and worldly, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, 10 for the [f]sexually immoral, homosexuals, [g]slave traders, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, 11 according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted.

Paul’s Testimony

12 I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, because He considered me faithful, putting me into service, 13 even though I was previously a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent aggressor. Yet I was shown mercy because I acted ignorantly in unbelief; 14 and the grace of our Lord was more than abundant, with the faith and love which are found in Christ Jesus. 15 It is a trustworthy statement, deserving full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, among whom I am foremost. 16 Yet for this reason I found mercy, so that in me as the foremost sinner Jesus Christ might demonstrate His perfect patience as an example for those [h]who would believe in Him for eternal life. 17 Now to the King [i]eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory [j]forever and ever. Amen.

Psalm 70.

70 God, hurry to save me;
Lord, hurry to help me!
May those who seek my [a]life
Be put to shame and humiliated;
May those who delight [b]in my harm
Be turned back and dishonored.
May those who say, “Aha, aha!” be [c]turned back
Because of their shame.

May all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You;
And may those who love Your salvation say continually,
“May God be exalted!”
But I am afflicted and needy;
Hurry to me, God!
You are my help and my savior;
Lord, do not delay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see