4.18- Someone asked me yesterday what was my own definition of "mindfulness". I have had a habit of detailed journaling for the last 16264 days.

 4.18-

Someone asked me yesterday what was my own definition of "mindfulness". I have had a habit of detailed journaling for the last 16264 days. I have started my day by writing about what happened in my life "Yesterday". The amazing thing is that I forget so much. Yesterday I blocked out three hours of my day and only after deep reflection did I remember that three hour period of time. I sometimes forget the most important thing that happened to me "yesterday". Mindfulness means to me that I remember what I did yesterday that had a good effect on me and others. This is important because we need to choose behavior and conduct that has the most positive outcome possible. There is this famous saying that the definition of insanity is continuing to do what does not succeed in accomplishing your best goals in life. Wise men and women caution us to "Remember". That is what "Mindfulness" means to me.

Matthew 5.

22 But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be answerable to the court; and whoever says to his brother, ‘[a]You good-for-nothing,’ shall be answerable to [b]the supreme court; and whoever says, ‘You fool,’ shall be guilty enough to go into the [c]fiery hell. 23 Therefore, if you are presenting your [d]offering at the altar, and there you remember that your brother has something against you, 24 leave your [e]offering there before the altar and go; first be reconciled to your brother, and then come and present your [f]offering.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see