7.21- Prayer is what Jesus relied on in His hard moments.

 7.21-

Prayer is what Jesus relied on in His hard moments. He had come to know His Father's love prior to entering this planet down at that barn in Bethlehem. By age twelve He was asking the religious teachers some important questions.
Then at 30 He began His ministry by turning water into wine at a wedding. Then when He ran into people who were blind, lame, poor or deaf He showed them His Fathers love.
Then after 3 years of ministry along with the carpenter work of making custom yokes, He got nearly finished with His work He said in prayer.
"Father, I pray that I can finish my work in a good way. .. I do not pray that you take these disciples out of the world, they are in the world but not of the world...I pray that you keep them from the evil one... I pray that they may know the love that you had for me before the world began."
This life was the life that our Father in heaven said was the life that pleased Him. If you want a life that is filled with grace and extends grace then Jesus is your guy.
As He died He said, "Father forgive them because they don't know what they're doing."
This lamb of God life included on the last day telling a criminal dying beside Him that they were both going to Paradise together. Then after a final breath He left this realm.
Those who know God know that the tomb was empty on Sunday morning. For 2022 years the life of Jesus has been comforting people broken in all kinds of ways. This love Jesus has for lame people comforts me today. I hope it comforts you also if you are weary or burdened in any way.

Matthew 17
17 Six days later, Jesus *took with Him Peter and [a]James, and his brother John, and *led them up on a high mountain by themselves. And He was transfigured before them; and His face shone like the sun, and His garments became as white as light. And behold, Moses and Elijah appeared to them, talking with Him. Peter responded and said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good that we are here. If You want, I will make three [b]tabernacles here: one for You, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.” While he was still speaking, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and behold, a voice from the cloud said, “This is My beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased; listen to Him!” When the disciples heard this, they fell [c]face down to the ground and were terrified. And Jesus came to them and touched them and said, “Get up, and do not be afraid.” And raising their eyes, they saw no one except Jesus Himself alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see