7.23- Our creator and designer is truly amazing. Have you seen the latest pictures of the best telescope? Wow!

 7.23-

Our creator and designer is truly amazing. Have you seen the latest pictures of the best telescope? Wow!
A famous author, Anne Lamott, said that basically from her point of view there were three basic prayers.
Help.
Thank you.
Wow!
Yesterday was one of those days for me with the creator when I saw the pictures from the James Webb telescope. Sheila pointed out to me that the big moon was shining for us last night. I not only saw the universe in a new way yesterday, but I saw four horses and a squirrel showing their beauty to me yesterday.
Wow!
It also is a help day always when you live in my lame, slow walking body. I'm not complaining because I can walk and move about and use both of my legs to accomplish things I need to get done. God me when I feel weak and overwhelmed it is
Help.
But then again I am supported and encouraged constantly by many members of my family and friendship circle as well as the support of my creator and so I say.
Thank You.

Romans 1.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of people who suppress the truth [m]in unrighteousness, 19 because that which is known about God is evident [n]within them; for God made it evident to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, that is, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, being understood by what has been made, so that they are without excuse. 21 For even though they knew God, they did not [o]honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their reasonings, and their senseless hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and they exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible mankind, of birds, four-footed animals, and [p]crawling creatures.

24 Therefore God gave them up to vile impurity in the lusts of their hearts, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. 25 For they exchanged the truth of God for [q]falsehood, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed [r]forever. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see