1.6- What are the things that humans who die want for us who are still on earth.

 1.6-

What are the things that humans who die want for us who are still on earth. Jesus who rose after His death on the cross wanted these things to be known.
Just because you failed at something you wanted to do for God does not mean your work is over.
The work we have is to find a way to nourish and care for young and old and everyone in between. The key message is that God loves the world and gave His own Son to save all the world from sin and bring them home for eternity. It is the kindness of God that powers real transformation. The way may involve giving things or money, but they must be rooted in the giving of the heart in order to be truly effective.
The work we have is not the work of others and we need to keep our eyes focused on Jesus and our work and refuse to judge and compare our life with others.
Regarding life being eternal, some will receive it and believe it and act on it now and others will serve God later. All work that leads a lost sheep to come home is good work. The Lord delights in His people and He crowns the humble with victory.
I receive this good news message from Jesus and all my loved ones who followed Him and have moved over there with Him.

John 21.

15 When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?”

“Yes, Lord,” he said, “you know that I love you.”

Jesus said, “Feed my lambs.”

16 Again Jesus said, “Simon son of John, do you love me?”

He answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.”

Jesus said, “Take care of my sheep.”

17 The third time he said to him, “Simon son of John, do you love me?”

Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, “Do you love me?” He said, “Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you.”

Jesus said, “Feed my sheep. 18 Very truly I tell you, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go.” 19 Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, “Follow me!”

20 Peter turned and saw that the disciple whom Jesus loved was following them. (This was the one who had leaned back against Jesus at the supper and had said, “Lord, who is going to betray you?”) 21 When Peter saw him, he asked, “Lord, what about him?”

22 Jesus answered, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me.” 23 Because of this, the rumor spread among the believers that this disciple would not die. But Jesus did not say that he would not die; he only said, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you?”

24 This is the disciple who testifies to these things and who wrote them down. We know that his testimony is true.

25 Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see