1.9- Listening. Hyper listening.

 1.9-

Listening.
Hyper listening.
Be quick to hear,
Slow to speak.
Especially when there is a complex question on the front burner.
Ask what do you want me to do to help you?
Listen very carefully.
When people are in a crisis they are more apt to be hungry for new answers.
Especially then ask and listen instead of being a clanging cymbal.
These are reminders to me for 2023.
Just because I am a hammer doesn't mean everyone and everything is a nail.
Sometimes I am in front of a screw and some screws are flathead and some are Philips.
When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.
Regarding writing and especially devo writing.
Less is generally more.
Be slow to write.
Quick to read and pray.

James 1.
19 My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, 20 because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires. 21 Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see