10.10- Granny on Beverly Hillbillies always impressed .with her pluck,

 10.10-

Granny on Beverly Hillbillies always impressed .with her pluck, fearlessness and telling folks what she thought they ought to hear. It was about this time of year that my grandmother Woods moved to be in heaven.
She made the best coffee in her little percolator with the glass lip. She could make snuff last a long time it seemed.
She would swing and reflect. She lost a son at birth. She had my mom and my amazing Aunt Doodie Philips. 1 1/2 lbs. at birth. Carried the baby in her apron who grew up to be the happiest camper I ever knew and my aunt lived to be 90. Her son in law went to WW II in the pacific.
She didn't have a lot of anything but faith. She stood for truth against all forces and finished strong. Little momma. She rode with me from Abilene to the house, where she raised her kids and grandkids. She asked me where is this town of "Little Barrel" She said, " I keep seeing the signs but no town". Those were the signs before don't "Mess with Texas'. Liter Barrrel 3 miles.

John 1.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15 (John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) 16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. 17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and[b] is in clo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see