10.14- There are champions who when interviewed are prone to concentrate on others.

 10.14-

There are champions who when interviewed are prone to concentrate on others. Their honorable opponents, their teammates, their players (or coaches).
Winners who focus on themselves do not positively impress me. "I was great because I worked harder and I'm smarter. These people say in defeat, "They cheated."
The teacher honors those who are honest about their need for mercy. These rely on meekness to carry them through life rather than arrogance and concept.
Real spiritual freedom is discovered when we are forced to be still and know we are not The Master. If we have grace, mercy and deep inner peace we know that we received it.

Romans 12
For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you. For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your[a] faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead,[b] do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see