2.12- At the peak of excellent achievement

 2.12-

At the peak of excellent achievement there people who give praise to the one or ones who got them to this place of honor. Many say their team, coaches, team owners, family, wife, mom or mom and dad. Some say Jesus.
Why would they say Jesus? They believe he is not only their creator, their hope in comeback stories, forgiver of their sins but also their wonderful counselor and prince of peace.
He counsels them that those who come to them in hard times and through hard times are "family". Those who leave in hard times are not "family".
A life of success is built on the cornerstone that failure isn't final and true love never fails.
So happy for freedom of religion in America.

2 Timothy 4.
16 At my first defense no one supported me, but all deserted me; may it not be counted against them. 17 But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that through me the proclamation might [g]be fully accomplished, and that all the Gentiles might hear; and I was rescued out of the lion’s mouth. 18 The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed, and will [h]bring me safely to His heavenly kingdom; to [i]Him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see