2.13-These men served God number one and their nation in war and peace.

 2.13-

Felix, Fred, John, Irv. Bob, RichardJoe, Bill, Reed, Jerry, Steve, Harvey and other men are on my mind today even though it is not Veteran's day,(11.11) it is in my mind.
These men served God number one and their nation in war and peace. Great courage and brotherhood they extended to me in my life. They laughed at life and spoke the truth I needed to here whether I liked it or not.
Many of these now have gone on to their reward. They were diligent and unfailing in their love for God, country and the work of helping the weak without giving up. I owe a debt of love to them that I cannot repay.

2 Timothy 2.
You therefore, my [a]son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. The things which you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses, entrust these to faithful [b]people who will be able to teach others also. Suffer hardship with me, as a good soldier of Christ Jesus. No soldier in active service entangles himself in the affairs of everyday life, so that he may please the one who enlisted him. And if someone likewise competes as an athlete, he is not [c]crowned as victor unless he competes according to the rules. The hard-working farmer ought to be the first to receive his share of the crops. Consider what I say, for the Lord will give you understanding in everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see