3.18- We are happy to wade into the shallow end of the pool where life is a bit more controllable,

 3.18-

We are happy to wade into the shallow end of the pool where life is a bit more controllable, convenient easy, but usually it is suffering and affliction where God allows us to be heaved kicking and screaming into the deep end of the pool.
We see that our most precious moments are not by the shore line when life a was under control and we didn't cry out for help from God and close friends, relying on God day by day.
We can have big part in helping someone as they help us.
Josh, about 16, is the cart guy at my Walmart. Brings my electric store cart to my car door. I shop. Then I check out and he unloads it for me. I drive my electric cart back to my car.
I tell him sincerely that he is good at his job and he tells me as he flashes this smile a mile wide that he also is learning to weld working for his uncle.

James 1.
Consider it all joy, my brothers and sisters, when you encounter various [c]trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces [d]endurance. And let [e]endurance have its perfect [f]result, so that you may be [g]perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see