3.20- This week 11 years ago i fell and broke my knee and

 3.20-

This week 11 years ago i fell and broke my knee and Sheila and i decided it was time move back to Texas and change our speed of life.
When I am acting like I am some powerful big shot, I get more broken. When I am humbled and rebroken, the master teacher says I can be useful.
We started the moving process after 30 years in the same house and church and neighbors. We were given new neighbors and friends who are also wonderful.
Our old family and friends were still very loving to us. The old friends from Denver came to see us. We visited them. We both got to have more time for travel and self care and fun.
18 months ago, Jesus moved Sheila to heaven and we have been blessed with great support and comfort.
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through
It.

Hebrews 13

13 Let love of the brothers and sisters continue. Do not neglect hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it. Remember the prisoners, as though in prison with them, and those who are badly treated, since you yourselves also are in the body. Marriage is to be held in honor among all, and the marriage bed is to be undefiled; for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterers. Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, “I will never desert you, nor will I ever abandon you,” so that we confidently say,

The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid.
What will man do to me?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see