Where can I find a place to connect with God?



Day of Year: 100
Date:4.10.14
Favorite Verse: Matthew 25.40
40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Thought for the day: God's heart is with the least of people.  The poor, the oppressed and powerless are served. Those who serve them, serve Jesus.
Jesus Reading (Ten Minutes): Matthew 25.31-46
+ Rest of New Testament: Romans 13.1-7
+Psalm of the Day: Psalm 68.28-35
+Proverb of the Day: Proverbs 13.17
+Rest of Old Testament: Joshua 20,21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see